Create Signed JAR Files¶
Create a JAR Archive¶
For a comprehensive tutorial on how to create JAR files, see "Additionally, Eclipse can create JAR files for you by Exporting to JAR.
Sign the JAR Archive¶
For a comprehensive tutorial on how to sign JAR files, see [http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/jar/signindex.html":http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/jar/index.html]..Follow these steps in order to sign ProCKSI-Viz.jar:
- Check out ProCKSI-Workbench/trunk if not already done
- Change to the applets directory
- Sign the JAR (at least java 1.6.0): jarsigner -keystore ProCKSI-Keystore ProCKSI-Viz.jar ProCKSI
- You will be asked for a password: (see secretAuthentication)
- The JAR is signed now with the right ProCKSI-Viz credentials
- The signed JAR will replace the unsigned one.
- Check in the signed JAR