Decision Support System for Protein (Structure) Comparison, Knowledge, Similarity, and Information¶
- Project Overview - Project description, funding, and main collaborators
- Main Publications - Main ProCKSI related papers, posters, presentations, ...
- Further Literature - Further ProCKSI related literature
- Reporting Issues - Report defects, request enhancements or new features
- System Overview - Cluster description, IP addresses, backup, ...
- Software Overview- Operating system, third party software, ...
- URL and Email Forwarding
- Protein Nomenclature
- Similarity Comparison Methods
- Datasets - Datasets and how to label them
- Wiki Policy - How to label and use Wiki pages
- Publications Policy - How to lable publications for the Wiki and Repository
- Ticketing Policy - How to handle tickets
- Versioning Policy - How to label versions and milestones
- Repository Policy - How to use the SVN repository
- Corporate Design Policy - How to use logos and styles correctly
System, Status and Monitoring¶
- Installation Guide - How to install and setup ProCKSI
- Cluster Monitoring - Monitoring the cluster, including the queue
- Mailing Lists Mailing lists for developers and users
- Data Management - Problem space, dataset, methods, measures, ...
- Data Resources - Resources for datasets, similarity comparisons, other information, ...
- Data Standardisation - Standardising data from different data sources
- Data Storage - Make results available for the Protein Multiverse